WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I won't get my phone before tomorrow. It seems they sent it yesterday to some internal sorting center. Now it was handed to the post and I can track it.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

How did you guess? Yes it's First in Yorkshire. The Yorkshire Tiger, Arriva, and Geldards Coaches services are a lot better. Though Northern Rail is more like Northern Fail.

I lived in North East Lincolnshire for a bit. The bus and train service wasn't too bad but then I didn't use it that frequently.

Nickkk101

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site

How did you guess? Yes it's First in Yorkshire. The Yorkshire Tiger, Arriva, and Geldards Coaches services are a lot better. Though Northern Rail is more like Northern Fail.

Ha! Its disappointing I did get that right lol. I feel your pain. And yup, Northern Rail are quite something... oddly for me though on my route from Preston to Manchester, they are typically quite punctual and I get a seat at my station but ..the rolling stock are all 30+ years old. Just grim.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Ha! Its disappointing I did get that right lol. I feel your pain. And yup, Northern Rail are quite something... oddly for me though on my route from Preston to Manchester, they are typically quite punctual and I get a seat at my station but ..the rolling stock are all 30+ years old. Just grim.

The trains are not the spectacular down here by the way. Old trains, late trains, overly packed trains where you have to stand for the whole of your journey.

Nickkk101

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site

The trains are not the spectacular down here by the way. Old trains, late trains, overly packed trains where you have to stand for the whole of your journey.
Exactly the same up north at peak times, which of course means ALL DAMN DAY.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

You should calculate how much time of your life you've spent on the toilet so far.

Probably has gone up significantly since the advent of the smartphone and tablets! Lot more interesting compared to flipping through magazines :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett