WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I want the threshold update right now with the windows 7&8 combination start menu and the full integration of windows apps with the desktop especially resizing them and I can't wait and I've been expecting that mixed start menu ever since windows 8 first look came at CES and I'm so excited that I can't grammunctuate

I want an option to disable the start menu

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

Hey I just realized something:
If you right-click the taskbar and the option "Auto-hide the taskbar" isn't checked, shouldn't MS have made it so the taskbar doesn't disappear when the mouse hovers away from it on the start screen? That and it taking up two more GB of SSD space on my Surface Pro make me think that this was a rushed update/OS like Windows 8 probably was.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

If you right-click the taskbar and the option "Auto-hide the taskbar" isn't checked, shouldn't MS have made it so the taskbar doesn't disappear when the mouse hovers away from it on the start screen? That and it taking up two more GB of SSD space on my Surface Pro make me think that this was a rushed update/OS like Windows 8 probably was.

Why did Microsoft have to show threshold at Build?! Now I'm almost disliking the update because it doesn't have all the features that they showed before with threshold on Build day 1.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

They added more things to windows 8.1 because people wanted the start menu and context menus >.>

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte