WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Don't you think it's scary if Google not only knows where you are, what you do and with whom you have contact by reading out all your Android data, but also can look at everything you do at every given point by having a camera on Google Glass?

Am I paranoid?

Shinigami910

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site

Don't you think it's scary if Google not only knows where you are, what you do and with whom you have contact by reading out all your Android data, but also can look at everything you do at every given point by having a camera on Google Glass?

Am I paranoid?

Not paranoid based on what google do with their information. But if you can somehow not use google services for glass and use Microsoft services, including cortana, that would be sweet!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Not paranoid based on what google do with their information. But if you can somehow not use google services for glass and use Microsoft services, including cortana, that would be sweet!

I'm sure MS isn't exactly innocent either...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Im sure thats true but google are the worst offenders of misusing information of their customers

I'm sure there are bigger offenders. :p I've seen on some forms online with newspapers and even forms when filling out by hand that states they'll give your details to a 3rd party. You're simply not safe. :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I think it pays off that I'm often in this forum. In this way I practice my English writing skills. I just wrote an abstract everybody likes in 30 minutes.

I think that's the best reason to buy another Windows Phone device ;-)

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I really need Cortana :p so that she can talk in the morning and I'll wake up :p it's 2:15 p.m and I'm waking up now :/ hmmm I'm lazy

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Let me add she will creep me out....I wake up at the slightest noise....even if someone enters my room I'm up!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Mornin/Afternoon/Evening all :) I should say my l1020's battery is good....it has drained 3% in 5 hours with wifi on! And anyway it was 8% then :p because I was lazy to get up and get the charger which was on the table

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Mornin/Afternoon/Evening all :) I should say my l1020's battery is good....it has drained 3% in 5 hours with wifi on! And anyway it was 8% then :p because I was lazy to get up and get the charger which was on the table

My L920 battery is pretty crap. I gave up on it a long time ago. :p

That is a nice pic... that is almost perfect for the Sahib/Nadia mix....

Shinigami910

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site

My L920 battery is pretty crap. I gave up on it a long time ago. :p

That is a nice pic... that is almost perfect for the Sahib/Nadia mix....

Same here my battery for my L920 is shocking hopefully by the time i come to get a new phone it will have battery that can be charged in 30 secs, check bbc technology news for today :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Same here my battery for my L920 is shocking hopefully by the time i come to get a new phone it will have battery that can be charged in 30 secs, check bbc technology news for today :)

Yeah I just saw that. That's pretty awesome. Though I would just be happy with a long lasting battery.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss