WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Donating blood is such a pain .................mosquitoes sucks, moreover the mosquitoes repellent does not seem to be working :/

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

I think it pays off that I'm often in this forum. In this way I practice my English writing skills. I just wrote an abstract everybody likes in 30 minutes.

I think that's the best reason to buy another Windows Phone device ;-)

I think if people didn't know English wasn't your native language, they wouldn't able to tell from your writing. I've seen very few cases where you have made a mistake. It's admirable to say the least. If I tried to write something in another language, I would butcher it so bad that it could start an international incident.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I think if people didn't know English wasn't your native language, they wouldn't able to tell from your writing. I've seen very few cases where you have made a mistake. It's admirable to say the least. If I tried to write something in another language, I would butcher it so bad that it could start an international incident.

I used to take French lessons back in school and recently I tried to learn Finnish. I plan to start taking French lessons again as it would come in handy as I go to France a lot. I remember some things but not much. The good ol, use it or lose it.

I'm really amazed at the languages that people know in the EU. It's not unusual to run into people who know 3-4 different languages.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

I remember a little French from high school long, long ago. Maybe enough to decipher a few things but not much. If I was to learn another language here in Texas, I guess it would be Spanish. But at my age I see no need to take on such things!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss