WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I go to sleep and a little more than 10 hours later I miss around 125 posts. |=/
I wonder how many I'll miss when I'm able to check the forums again in a few hours?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I used to take French lessons back in school and recently I tried to learn Finnish. I plan to start taking French lessons again as it would come in handy as I go to France a lot. I remember some things but not much. The good ol, use it or lose it.

I'm really amazed at the languages that people know in the EU. It's not unusual to run into people who know 3-4 different languages.

I took French last semester. If I was good enough I would of known 3 languages to speak

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I remember a little French from high school long, long ago. Maybe enough to decipher a few things but not much. If I was to learn another language here in Texas, I guess it would be Spanish. But at my age I see no need to take on such things!

Apparently it's good to take up another language as an adult to keep the mind fresh and to help ward off Alzheimers.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I go to sleep and a little more than 10 hours later I miss around 125 posts. |=/
I wonder how many I'll miss when I'm able to check the forums again in a few hours?

There was a time when it would have been a lot more...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro