WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I find watching movies in general of late difficult. I have to say though I did enjoy The Grand Budapest Hotel. It was fun. :) I'd like to see more like that. The only thing I didn't like about it was the ending.

I didn't like the "it's so hard to speak about my late wife..." in the beginning and then "well, then she died, that's it" part in the end. I thought if it's so relevant, then killing her off with some obscure disease that late in the story just as a side note... that's not fair.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

I tried chrome , uc browser on my iPad. They all were same as safari. Now I am suing mercury browser. OMG this browser is very smooth , pinch to zoom , scrolling , tabs are much better. Best browser on iOS.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Got to meet the hottie with the million dollar body.....They say it's over budget but you'd pay her just to touch it come on..!!
this song makes me jump around :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So we've got most of trip booked for Switzerland. Just need the return bit now. :)

Looking forward to that. :)

Still need to sort out what to do at Christmas.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Huh so we are talking above movies . The last chick flick I saw was the sisterhood of the traveling pants :eek:

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So we've got most of trip booked for Switzerland. Just need the return bit now. :)

Looking forward to that. :)

Still need to sort out what to do at Christmas.

:eek: you're going to have to change the quote under your avatar to I traveled a lot :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I stepped inside android central and I ran away from there =|

The scary one is this one guy who lives breathes and talks Samsung ._. In Imore there is the one guy who loves apple so much you can't say anything bad about apple not even if its true :eek:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I think I'll treat myself to Panda Express when I get out of class. I think I deserve some relax time after typing alot :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I don't think ill use the notification center in windows phone. I never used it in my iPod and I thought it was annoying . Ill use it fit quick toggles though >:)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I should really clean my computer out . I bet it's dusty ant filled with dust bunnies :eek:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
WPC 75K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

It's berm warm here in Cali . Nice cool mornings and nights and then around 11 it's like 75F and by the time to go home it's already 80F :eek:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven