WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I have taken over yay !!! >:) let the sahibifanation take over this thread

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Nah I should call it sahibitus . The inflammation of sahib :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I don't think ill use the notification center in windows phone. I never used it in my iPod and I thought it was annoying . Ill use it fit quick toggles though >:)

Limitation of 5 app notifications on the lockscreen is the stupidest thing like ever. If it were at least intelligent like the Android ones. A solution for this was overdue since Windows Phone 8 was released, before that it was even worse.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

According to the homepage it's still in the main sorting center of the post... I have no idea what they are doing.

They got tired of using Android and so are test driving WP. Plus I believe the Gods called them since you are enjoying your time with Android so much :)

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I find watching movies in general of late difficult. I have to say though I did enjoy The Grand Budapest Hotel. It was fun. :) I'd like to see more like that. The only thing I didn't like about it was the ending.

I like Wes Anderson movies....

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

They got tired of using Android and so are test driving WP. Plus I believe the Gods called them since you are enjoying your time with Android so much :)

So far it's the most believable hypothesis ;-)

But I think I'd quite enough of the S4 Mini. Not Android in general, just this phone.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

:eek: you're going to have to change the quote under your avatar to I traveled a lot :p

I don't travel that much believe it or not. Also in the EU it's fairly easy to do. I'm only hitting 25 countries or something. I'll have to check.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Try South Africa, its only an 11 hour flight from London.

Maybe one day. :) I'm not in a hurry to do to South Africa. I wouldn't mind a safari somewhere but I get the feeling it wouldn't be cheap at that time of year. :p

I'll need to think about where to go. For all I know my wife may want to go to South America or something. :p

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Maybe one day. :) I'm not in a hurry to do to South Africa. I wouldn't mind a safari somewhere but I get the feeling it wouldn't be cheap at that time of year. :p

I'll need to think about where to go. For all I know my wife may want to go to South America or something. :p

My opinion is that South Africa is so much more than a safari. For the best safari experience try Kenya. Chile would be nice in December as well, Valparaiso is high on my list.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

My opinion is that South Africa is so much more than a safari. For the best safari experience try Kenya. Chile would be nice in December as well, Valparaiso is high on my list.

I see my English is deteriorating or I'm really tired. I meant I would like to go on a safari, but that would be Kenya, not South Africa. Not sure where in South America we would go yet. Too many places to think of!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnwilliam9750