WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Baseball game today. This is going to be one of the EASIEST matches we will play. So we will crush them. :)

Sent from my Xbox One using WPCentral Forums

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Good morning! Mouth feels like I got punched due to them adding more hardware to my braces...

How is everyone here?

?Sent from a larger than life device. Using Tapatalk?
o.o I never had braces then again my little sister did and couldn't eat the same food we ate for a while 😈

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

when the battery weakens or dies, people can extend a phone's lifespan by swapping in a new battery they bought online or elsewhere. With an embedded battery, neither course is an option.

That's my argument ! I'm not about to wait for days or buy a new phone just for a battery >.>

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

You can just call me Rain. Haha. The #AC was because I started at Android Central and Mobile Nations didn't have my user name available across all boards. So I got the #AC after it. ^_^

P.S How are you?

?Sent from a larger than life device. Using Tapatalk?

I am great :smile: btw congratulations for joining imore ambassador team :smile:
Now my internet is slow , because I got a new asphalt 8 update on iPad :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

when the battery weakens or dies, people can extend a phone's lifespan by swapping in a new battery they bought online or elsewhere. With an embedded battery, neither course is an option.

That's my argument ! I'm not about to wait for days or buy a new phone just for a battery >.>

Hey, what happens when your Surface battery dies, you can replace that... wait, no you can't! :p

It's time to get over it. :p If you change phones every two years there should be no issue.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Hey, what happens when your Surface battery dies, you can replace that... wait, no you can't! :p

It's time to get over it. :p If you change phones every two years there should be no issue.

ha lol good point. But just the removable is just so cool that I can get a new battery

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss