WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

ha lol good point. But just the removable is just so cool that I can get a new battery

There's nothing cool about trying to wedge open a phone and put another battery in.

You still haven't told me what you plan to do with the Surface or why it's different.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

There's nothing cool about trying to wedge open a phone and put another battery in.

You still haven't told me what you plan to do with the Surface or why it's different.
well since I never drain my surface below 50% I charge every 2 days so I know my surface will last longer than 2 years without any noticeable decrees battery life 😊

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

well since I never drain my surface below 50% I charge every 2 days so I know my surface will last longer than 2 years without any noticeable decrees battery life ��

What does not going below 50% have to do with anything? Anyway, taking your same philosophy, why not do the same with a phone?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm fortunate enough that I'm already selling and getting a new one before that occurs. Though I still like having a removable battery and external storage via SD card. I don't put anything of real use on my iPhones, only my Note 3 (and soon my Lumia 635).

Thanks! Oops, yeah. Are you being throttled or is it just eating bandwidth? That game is petty big isn't it?

?Sent from a larger than life device. Using Tapatalk?

lol great minds think alike 😎

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

What does not going below 50% have to do with anything? Anyway, taking your same philosophy, why not do the same with a phone?

I use my phone more an even with the stock battery my phone almost dies with 20 pct but with my bigger non removable battery I get 30pct but I would still have to charge everyday so I know my battery will lose its charge faster than my surface

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

In the right circumstances, yes, but I don't think you would be away from a charging point for very long. Then again, there's external chargers you can buy so your point is irrelevant.

i thought about getting a phone without a removable battery but i would have to buy a battery pack :/ but if i have a removable battery i can just buy that without the need to carry a battery pack 😇

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I use my phone more an even with the stock battery my phone almost dies with 20 pct but with my bigger non removable battery I get 30pct but I would still have to charge everyday so I know my battery will lose its charge faster than my surface

You're thinking old battery tech. Batteries are not like that anymore. They don't 'remember' charge. I think you need to get out of that thinking. Newer NiCads are not like that.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Dont get me wrong phones are very tempting like the 930 but the call for a removable battery is greater than getting a new phone every 2 years because of the battery. 😊

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So...im in the midst of a fire safety drill where they evacuated the whole building (we got 5 floors).

"I ain't got no time for that!"

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

i thought about getting a phone without a removable battery but i would have to buy a battery pack :/ but if i have a removable battery i can just buy that without the need to carry a battery pack ��

But the only reason you're buying a battery is to replace the old one which you believe, wrongly, has lost it's charge.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You're thinking old battery tech. Batteries are not like that anymore. They don't 'remember' charge. I think you need to get out of that thinking. Newer NiCads are not like that.

I read the battery tech In wiki a while back and I think I misunderstood what tech they use in battery :eek: I know there is one with that side effect

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I liked that article that rue posted it was a good read which brings me the question. What are manufactures useing NiMH or NiCd

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos