WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

crazy elf

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So got a question, probably should be somewhere else but lots of talk here, I want to be able to use the developer preview when its available, when I go to sign in I was forced to verify my account through an old AOL account which of course I no longer have or want access to. I also had another email account that can be used for verification and it sends the code to my phone and I enter it and keeps saying wring code. So all that being said since I can't verify my account for thirty days through developer preview and app studio mean I'm just s.o.l.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So got a question, probably should be somewhere else but lots of talk here, I want to be able to use the developer preview when its available, when I go to sign in I was forced to verify my account through an old AOL account which of course I no longer have or want access to. I also had another email account that can be used for verification and it sends the code to my phone and I enter it and keeps saying wring code. So all that being said since I can't verify my account for thirty days through developer preview and app studio mean I'm just s.o.l.

couldn't you make a new account ?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

That's really going to upset the guy telling everyone in the developers preview forum that it will come out today or tomorrow.

I saw that one XD! hahaha I don't know why posters make those threads when there are a billion threads stating other wise

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)