WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Maybe I should have been a little more clear. Its for my phone. Sorry for the confusion

So do you not have access to your account via outlook.com? You can add or change the verification account details there. Once you do that you should be fine.

crazy elf

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site

There are two verification accounts but its forcing me to use the old AOL, account and man I'm talking over 10 years ago. Even talked to AOL yesterday and they've told me there's no info left for that account. Now Microsoft is making me wait 30 days for verification process. Any other way around this to get the developer 8.1 preview. ? Just wondering.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

There are two verification accounts but its forcing me to use the old AOL, account and man I'm talking over 10 years ago. Even talked to AOL yesterday and they've told me there's no info left for that account. Now Microsoft is making me wait 30 days for verification process. Any other way around this to get the developer 8.1 preview. ? Just wondering.

im not sure besides making another email then doing the regular process to get the dev preview

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb