WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

o_O what if someone try to cheat , if the book matches the subject of the exam you are giving ?
And lastly when you have completed your exam , professor advice to read the exam once again to cross check your mistKes if you have made any ( I try to this 3-4 times lol I usually end up giving exam in 1-2 hour ) after that I try to irritate other people in the room :p
ehhhh why would anyone read a science book or English book. most people would bring a book they like to read or a magazine :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Let's just stop trying to prove him wrong. :p

Sent from my Xbox One using WPCentral Forums

It's not a right/wrong thing but reality. Portable electronics are going to increasingly have built in batteries. That's all I'm trying to get across and the other aspect that he's already proved he can live with it by having a Surface 2.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It's not a right/wrong thing but reality. Portable electronics are going to increasingly have built in batteries. That's all I'm trying to get across and the other aspect that he's already proved he can live with it by having a Surface 2.

if there was a surface with removable battery I would of soooo gotten it in heart beat

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

if there was a surface with removable battery I would of soooo gotten it in heart beat

Yes I know but then no one else would buy it because it would be too thick.

Manufacturing processes are more expensive if you have removable batteries that's why it's changing.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

dang so there was a big accident here in I-5 right outside orland.it was a head on collision with a school bus and a fed ex truck :/ 9 people died ...bummer

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Yes I know but then no one else would buy it because it would be too thick.

Manufacturing processes are more expensive if you have removable batteries that's why it's changing.
yeah I saw that article but I would of paid extra since I know I could keep my surface for longer :D

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

sCZxt8t.jpg
I think nadia posted this o.o

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I guess Sahib still has to learn that some things are not gonna be forever...and he should learn to let things go :/ well Sahib you want removable batteries....move to Android!
No more discussion on this thing

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I guess Sahib still has to learn that some things are not gonna be forever...and he should learn to let things go :/ well Sahib you want removable batteries....move to Android!
No more discussion on this thing

ewwww ill stick with Samsung windows phone

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb