WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

He just cares for you, like I care for my 8X. And it really worries me that it hides from me. Where is it, why doesn't it come back to me?!
He does! And it's not gonna be a problem if he finds out....but it all goes on what his mood is :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I posted all this before in the thread but I'll post again. :)

I'll be 43 in June.

I'm originally from Canada. I have lived in Australia, Finland and now the UK. I've circumnavigated the globe twice. I've visited up to 21 countries so far and I'll be adding at least three new ones this year. I've visited more countries but stop over in airports and Wales and Scotland don't seem to count. :p

I work for a large corporation on a very large project as an electrical design engineer (well that's what they call me anyway).

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I'll share, I'm Lucia. I'm 29, going to be 30 in September. I was born here in San Antonio, Texas. However I've visited and had stays in Alaska, Florida, Mississippi, Louisiana, Georgia, and Winnipeg Canada. I've been into Mexico once or twice but not since I was a young child. I wouldn't go there now....

What are you doing for a living?

I'm 29, going to be 30 in November. I was born here in Switzerland, Switzerland. I've spent half a year in Dublin, Ireland and a few months in Paris, France. I've visited all of central and western Europe's countries, except Portugal where I'll go in autumn, and Finland. I have visited quite a few countries of eastern Europe. I've also visited Morocco and the east coast of the USA three times (from Key West up to New York, and as far as New Orleans).

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Morning folks. Guess we are doing reintroductions...

I'm Jamaican, living in the NYC metro area. Been in these neck of the woods as of this August 10 years. Age 31 and the GF is a year older than Mr. Rue (for a soon to be 44, she looks like she's 37). Haven't travelled as much as some folks here, but I moved from one country to the next, like some folks here.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

On the stretch run to finish up the semester. I'm up to my neck in assignments. And this is the EASIEST of my years in the degree program...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I just looked it up. If the post doesn't find my 8X they'll have to replace it. They are liable up to 500 Swiss Francs.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

So if it doesn't surface what's your plans?

As my experiment is ****ed up today (another one, I was able to save my mistake from this morning, for the problem now I'm not responsible ;-) ) I read a little deeper into it. I'm not sure anymore that they really have to replace the damage. I think they could twist it around that they don't have to.

But either way, if it doesn't come back I'll have to buy a new phone. And at this moment this would be either a HTC One Mini or a Lumia 925.

Edit: I have found it. They are liable up to 100 Swiss Francs. This is less than a third of my phone. Also, my provider won't care, with giving the package to the post they are officially not liable anymore.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo