WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

As my experiment is ****ed up today (another one, I was able to save my mistake from this morning, for the problem now I'm not responsible ;-) ) I read a little deeper into it. I'm not sure anymore that they really have to replace the damage. I think they could twist it around that they don't have to.

But either way, if it doesn't come back I'll have to buy a new phone. And at this moment this would be either a HTC One Mini or a Lumia 925.

Edit: I have found it. They are liable up to 100 Swiss Francs. This is less than a third of my phone. Also, my provider won't care, with giving the package to the post they are officially not liable anymore.

bad post!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I'm a Manager for Boost Mobile. Going back to college though in August. I want to get my marketing and PR major with small electronics repair as my minor. I am looking forward to this as I'm a late bloomer in life. I have always had it a little difficult but I'm still getting there. As long as you don't give up, you haven't lost right?

?Sent from space using Tapatalk.?
You can study your whole life if it makes you happy :)

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

So when do you officially hear what the outcome is? I know Samsung wormed their way out of doing a port replacement by citing I had tripped Knox. =\ Like software mods caused a defective port... My S2, S3, and Note 2 had weak ports. I think I am honestly moving beyond Samsung though and will be venturing out on my next Android.

•Sent from space using Tapatalk.•

What phone do you plan on getting next?

I was going to get a Motorola Moto G or X, but didn't and now, the Blackberry Z10 seems to be the most likely option for me. :)

The only phone I like from Samsung is the Note 3. :)

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

So here's about me...
I'm 20, turning 21 in October. I'm an Arab (father's Arab/mum's Indian). I've been to Switzerland, Paris, Sweden when I was a kid though :p so I don't remember anything. I've been to India, UAE, Bahrain, Qatar lately. I've studied Biology/computers for 2 years. And then I've done 2 years of engineering then I got detained. I had a music career which I stopped too. I guess I wanna go back to college again. :D

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

So when do you officially hear what the outcome is? I know Samsung wormed their way out of doing a port replacement by citing I had tripped Knox. =\ Like software mods caused a defective port... My S2, S3, and Note 2 had weak ports. I think I am honestly moving beyond Samsung though and will be venturing out on my next Android.

My replacement phone at the moment is a Galaxy S4 Mini. I like it very much, but I'm sure I'd like the HTC more.

I've heard about cases when they were looking for two month to find a lost package. So I don't know. I'll keep the Galaxy S4 Mini until my provider wants it back. Then I'll have to buy a new one if they have found it or not.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Since everybody is giving a small bio about themselves, I thought why not do one on mine?

I am 15 turning 16 in January next year, I was born and raised in Melbourne, Australia and I have only ever moved more than 100km's twice, from North East (Country Victoria) and back. I have never been overseas, and I doubt I ever will, I've been interstate and I wish to ether succeed in ether a Music career or I.T career. :) I currently make my own music, that is very barebones, ambient, electronic and I was in a band, but I am in a second band with members from the former band. :)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I'm a Manager for Boost Mobile. Going back to college though in August. I want to get my marketing and PR major with small electronics repair as my minor. I am looking forward to this as I'm a late bloomer in life. I have always had it a little difficult but I'm still getting there. As long as you don't give up, you haven't lost right?

I started a career in architecture, but midway through I decided it isn't the right thing for me. I then started to study biology when I was already 24. I caught up a little bit as I got my degree the fastest of my year, but I'm still a quite old PhD student now ;-)

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

My replacement phone at the moment is a Galaxy S4 Mini. I like it very much, but I'm sure I'd like the HTC more.

I've heard about cases when they were looking for two month to find a lost package. So I don't know. I'll keep the Galaxy S4 Mini until my provider wants it back. Then I'll have to buy a new one if they have found it or not.

How is it holding up performance wise?

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I've been playing quite a lot of Steam dependent games recently, such examples are Insurgency, Day of Defeat (Original) Counter Strike, CS: Condition Zero and Global Strike, ArmA 3, Borderlands 2 and Garry Mod. :)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

How is it holding up performance wise?

I have really no problems, no problems at all. Might be because I don't install every crap app I find, I don't know. I have quite a few apps and some interactive widgets like Spotify and everything is fast and nice. The only issue: The phone gets hot when using Google Chrome. That's somehow stupid.

With all the negativity and comparisons in this forum I really don't feel motivated to stay with Windows Phone. There are three fractions in this forum. The ones who say: "There might be limitations with Windows Phone, but it's a great experience and I don't need more." Then there are the ones that cry: "Windows Phone is the best ever, I don't care about other opinions and have no real arguments!!!" and the critical ones. And the last group is getting pretty big.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

And I'm back again!

I'm curious, where are all you fine folks from? I'd like to know more about you.

I'll share, I'm Lucia. I'm 29, going to be 30 in September. I was born here in San Antonio, Texas. However I've visited and had stays in Alaska, Florida, Mississippi, Louisiana, Georgia, and Winnipeg Canada. I've been into Mexico once or twice but not since I was a young child. I wouldn't go there now....

?Sent from a larger than life device. Using Tapatalk?

Lucia , I am from the India (New Delhi ) , born here and travelled Mumbai , many hill stations (it was a bad experience >.<).I am 20 , doing BCA (Bachelor in Computer Applications) , If I am not wrong you are from imore forums ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans