WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu, I have an unlocked brand new 8X in my house. If you want to make an international deal for it, I can give you discount...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I love Office and Exchange. I also love Windows 7 and therefore what Windows 8 is becoming. The trouble with Windows Phone is, that it was too long just a small side project. Even now there are delays and delays. 8.1 should have been out ages ago, at least according to what was floating around in the internet (remember the Blue idea?). Also, Nokia is basically the only hardware partner that really put some effort into producing Windows Phones at the moment. And now is the time that new hardware should be released as the old generation is one and a half year old.

There are two high-end phones, the Lumia 1520 which is probably covering only a niche market anyway, and the 930 which is certainly a great phone but doesn't wow anybody. There's not even a solid mid-range announced, except the Galaxy S4 Windows Phone edition.
maybe ...just maybe htc will come out with an htc one version of windows phone :)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Chregu, I have an unlocked brand new 8X in my house. If you want to make an international deal for it, I can give you discount...

Thanks, but I only buy phones new from stores with a warranty. Even though our post tends to lose them after I made us of it ;-)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Thanks, but I only buy phones new from stores with a warranty. Even though our post tends to lose them after I made us of it ;-)

I bought it two months ago. Its still under warranty. The box is unopened and the shrink wrap is still on there. If you change your mind let me know.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Well, it's Friday evening, I'm invited to diner tonight and next week I have holidays. So everything is great right now, even without my dear 8X.

Have a nice time everybody, whatever time you have right now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)