WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I have a 520 that is unlocked to try out... Got it free with a music pass in Feb... It and the 810 should work just fine as the dev preview is carrier agnostic.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

Just be prepared for the pain and discomfort. It's really a hassle but noticing the difference in my teeth, it's been worth it. Completely.

•Sent from space using Tapatalk.•
:unhappysweat: I am prepared :p
Haha I remembered when I visit dentist last time , they said to a patient it won't hurt trust me , it will be like an ant bit you. You won't feel the pain and after a min patient was moving his finger up to stop the treatment lol

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I just wanted to play with Windows 8.1. How does a "Preview" or developers demo work if it's on a non-carrier supported phone?

?Sent from space using Tapatalk.?

If that's what you're using it for, great. The 810 is because of the 1GB ram that allows you access to all the apps in the store. Most apps have 512MB and up support, but not all.

The 810 makes a good spare, battery life is decent, and for you cyan lovers, the cyan shell on it makes it very attractive.

Yes, t-mo will never push through updates OTA on it again. However it is easy to sign up for the Developer Preview and be on par with every one else. It is still a good get, especially at a bargain price. The phone itself is fine. T-mo, on the other hand, I wouldn't trust them to pick an apple from a tree even if I'm right there supervising the apple picking exercise.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

If that's what you're using it for, great. The 810 is because of the 1GB ram that allows you access to all the apps in the store. Most apps have 512MB and up support, but not all.

The 810 makes a good spare, battery life is decent, and for you cyan lovers, the cyan shell on it makes it very attractive.

Yes, t-mo will never push through updates OTA on it again. However it is easy to sign up for the Developer Preview and be on par with every one else. It is still a good get, especially at a bargain price. The phone itself is fine. T-mo, on the other hand, I wouldn't trust them to pick an apple from a tree even if I'm right there supervising the apple picking exercise.

You may get the OS updates but you won't get the Nokia firmware updates. Not sure how that affects things down the road.

I really dislike the carrier branded phone idea. It's just silly. Hopefully WP can become popular enough to avoid this in the future.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

It's not a right/wrong thing but reality. Portable electronics are going to increasingly have built in batteries. That's all I'm trying to get across and the other aspect that he's already proved he can live with it by having a Surface 2.

*Surface RT (1st version)

Sent from my Xbox One using WPCentral Forums

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Are you far from the crash, I though about you when I heard it was near Orland....

i was arriving home when i saw that big cloud of smoke i thought somebody was burning wood since we are far from a burn ban but it got darker ._. i went to see it and all i have to say is wow :/ you can say that charter bus and students were are the wrong place at the wrong time

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Yo listen up here's a story...about a little guy that lived in a blue world....and all day and all night and everything he sees is just blue....like him inside and outside

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janecruise