WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm still buying the 810 off the pro seller here. I just want to play with some of the newer ones. IDK. I'm torn. I don't really like any of the ones out right now. Hopefully we'll see some more colors here soon.

Until then, I'll play with demos and wait for my 810.

Hopefully I don't buy anything... LOL

Sent from the one in beautiful blue using Tapatalk.

hahah save money for a better tablet from Microsoft (surface 3 ? ), I always have fun playing with them in stores :D

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

I know I don't want a tablet. I intend (Might change my mind) to give my Note 3 up for the iPhone 6. So I'll be leaning into an Android Tablet most likely....

:straight: iPhone 6 rumours says that it might have a HD screen (finally ) with A* processor lol that's confirmed :p but they should improve the camera by 13 or 20 MP.
Android tablets are fun to use but I hate google (evil google never like Microsoft product , they are not supporting windows phone :sad:)you have lot of customization , launchers and keyboard to try but the store has many spam apps and most of the apps are not optimized for tablets . iPad is good in this category.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

Android tablets are fun to use but I hate google (evil google never like Microsoft product , they are not supporting windows phone :sad:)you have lot of customization , launchers and keyboard to try but the store has many spam apps and most of the apps are not optimized for tablets . iPad is good in this category.

I hate Google too, but I actually have no opinion to Android since I've never used a device running it. But the worst part is, the college I'm going to in the fall seems to be completely integrated with Google, making a Google account automatically when you create an account on their website. And the worst part, you can't create a send-and-receive account for it on Outlook.com because apparently, they block that feature! I might be wrong though because it says I get a POP3 error whenever it I try to do this, so I sort of assumed everything in that last sentence.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

I hate Google too, but I actually have no opinion to Android since I've never used a device running it. But the worst part is, the college I'm going to in the fall seems to be completely integrated with Google, making a Google account automatically when you create an account on their website. And the worst part, you can't create a send-and-receive account for it on Outlook.com because apparently, they block that feature! I might be wrong though because it says I get a POP3 error whenever it I try to do this, so I sort of assumed everything in that last sentence.

o_O how racist they are :p they should allow users to choose which email provider they want to opt for. That college would be a nightmare for me :p

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

o_O how racist they are :p they should allow users to choose which email provider they want to opt for. That college would be a nightmare for me :p

Hopefully it's something I did wrong that I can ask someone about when I go to the college. As long as they don't assume I have an iPhone or Android phone, I'm fine with checking my email by opening Gmail.com, logging in, and not being able to read my emails offline.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

Hopefully it's something I did wrong that I can ask someone about when I go to the college. As long as they don't assume I have an iPhone or Android phone, I'm fine with checking my email by opening Gmail.com, logging in, and not being able to read my emails offline.

What the Hal am I talking about! Those were the entire reasons I switched to using only Outlook a year and a half ago! I hope they don't use those too much at college.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

Umm wp8.1 will improve gmail support (by Calendar and other bugs).

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

I wonder if PC gaming through an Xbox controller will be possible once Microsoft merges all of their OS's into one? It'd be so awesome to play the Batman Arkham games on my Surfie!

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
I wonder if PC gaming through an Xbox controller will be possible once Microsoft merges all of their OS's into one? It'd be so awesome to play the Batman Arkham games on my Surfie!

Actually, I think a big flaw with that is the system requirements that are definitely way too low to play anything available on the Xbox.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

I want to eat all that good stuff. My braces have me living off noodles and soup.

��

Aww I can feel you :/ but hey the aftermath of all this will be something you always want , straight perfect teeth ( I still never laugh out loud because of this ). Btw why didn't you opted for the invisible braces ?

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I just installed the WPCentral app on a Samsung Galaxy S5 at the AT&T Store.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss