WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

what happens when you saw a cat on street or at your friends place ?

If the cat is outside it doesn't bother me. I only have an allergy attack if I'm indoors. My friends who have cats keep their cats locked in a bedroom when I visit.

I do have one friend whose cat I'm not allergic to. That cat is friendly, and I even play with him. My doctor said that is not unusual, and that it is possible to not be allergic to certain cats.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

If the cat is outside it doesn't bother me. I only have an allergy attack if I'm indoors. My friends who have cats keep their cats locked in a bedroom when I visit.

I do have one friend whose cat I'm not allergic to. That cat is friendly, and I even play with him. My doctor said that is not unusual, and that it is possible to not be allergic to certain cats.

whoa maybe that cat is hypoallergenic ?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

The funny thing is that he is a longhaired cat. The other cats that I'm allergic to are shorthaired.

that's interesting. could be since its long haired the allergens don't reach you since they are trapped in the hair ? idk im just throwing stuff out there :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

QLBhjdq.gif
dang it imgur to much cute things D:

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

I think that cat loves you :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

ImageUploadedByWPCentral Forums1397367301.795601.jpg

This is an animal I really like. Even more than my 8X.

My hangover isn't too bad yet, interestingly. But again I couldn't sleep long after drinking alcohol. This is a pain.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

View attachment 62098

This is an animal I really like. Even more than my 8X.

My hangover isn't too bad yet, interestingly. But again I couldn't sleep long after drinking alcohol. This is a pain.

is that yours ? if it is he looks like a friendly dog :) and I think you should stick with ice cream so you can get a ice cream hang over ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss