WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Morning. Sorry I didn't say Goodnight. I passed out pretty quick. =)

To keep up with one of the conversations:

I'm allergic to cats too. However there are certain long haired cats I'm not allergic to. I read into it a bit and it's due to the variance in their dander. Top Hypoallergenic Cat Breeds for People with Allergies

?Sent from a larger than life device. Using Tapatalk?

morning :smile:
you should also try talking tom cat :D

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I do feel bad for The non us country as msft leaves then out . I sometimes think it would be better to forsake the US and concentrate on the other countries with bigger market share

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Morning. Sorry I didn't say Goodnight. I passed out pretty quick. =)

To keep up with one of the conversations:

I'm allergic to cats too. However there are certain long haired cats I'm not allergic to. I read into it a bit and it's due to the variance in their dander. http://www.catster.com/cat-breeds/hypoallergenic-cat-breeds

That's interesting to know !

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Microsoft makes it really hard for me to justify investing hundreds of Swiss Francs in an operation System that is entirely focused on the US market with a share of 5.3 % while they have between 7.4 % and 16.1 % in Europe, offering a terrible experience with all the Bing services and now not even releasing basic features anymore.

In a way I guess they are using the us as the test subjects. I don't like what they are doing anyways

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

joe said on his twitter next week , but it tweeted on april 10, so tomorrow will be update preview will be release
I think

Sent from my Lumia 520 using Tapatalk | Indonesia

Looks like I shall be busy so it won't be a long wait :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
WPC 75K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So. I'm getting ready. Microsoft store opens in an hour. It's funny because the Apple store is about 10 steps away from it...

Troll both store so that employees have something to do ;)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
WPC 75K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

In a way I guess they are using the us as the test subjects. I don't like what they are doing anyways

I really wouldn't care if all these features that are just settings would be available. I don't use Siri, I would not use Microsoft Siri. (I care so little I always forget how it's written. Cortana?)

My iPad turns off notifications every night from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m. and it certainly never required Siri to do so. It's a simple little feature but Microsoft decided not to give it to us. With no real reason.

I have enough, really. I love Windows Phone, using my 8X just feels a lot better than using the Galaxy S4 Mini I had. And if the Lumia 930 would be sold for 200$ less everywhere except the US because it provides crippled features I could live with it. However in the way it is now I guess my next phone will be the new HTC One Mini.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I really wouldn't care if all these features that are just settings would be available. I don't use Siri, I would not use Microsoft Siri. (I care so little I always forget how it's written. Cortana?)

My iPad turns off notifications every night from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m. and it certainly never required Siri to do so. It's a simple little feature but Microsoft decided not to give it to us. With no real reason.

I have enough, really. I love Windows Phone, using my 8X just feels a lot better than using the Galaxy S4 Mini I had. And if the Lumia 930 would be sold for 200$ less everywhere except the US because it provides crippled features I could live with it. However in the way it is now I guess my next phone will be the new HTC One Mini.

Fair points. Msft should think about the world and the US every single time.

iOS Gravity

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site

I can't believe Bing Rewards support is stupid. They can't do anything right. You ask something and they respond with random things to do that don't even work. This hasn't been a one time incident. They send me an email and I respond. They never respond to that email and I have to make a new case every time. Has been happening for over 2 weeks. I'm usually a really patient person. Back to Google for me. End of rant. :unhappy:

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I can't believe Bing Rewards support is stupid. They can't do anything right. You ask something and they respond with random things to do that don't even work. This hasn't been a one time incident. They send me an email and I respond. They never respond to that email and I have to make a new case every time. Has been happening for over 2 weeks. I'm usually a really patient person. Back to Google for me. End of rant. :unhappy:

Bing Rewards does not exist in my country. Well Bing basically doesn't exist as it's bad and featureless here and nobody would use it over Google, therefore it probably doesn't matter.

I Hope you get your issues solved though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss