WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Bing Rewards does not exist in my country. Well Bing basically doesn't exist as it's bad and featureless here and nobody would use it over Google, therefore it probably doesn't matter.

I Hope you get your issues solved though.

Same is the case here in India. No one except WP users know about Bing.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

Will we ever get back to having fun in this thread? I miss it. Looks like I'm moving on at the right time.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Will we ever get back to having fun in this thread? I miss it. Looks like I'm moving on at the right time.

It will be fun again when Rue is back and we can talk about traveling. Talking about my mother's dog was nice too.

I have holidays now and will soon visit Bordeaux, but before my girlfriend and I will go to the Basel zoo on Thursday.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Where are you moving to?

As for fun on this thread. Doesn't seem to happen much. Mostly complaining happens lately. I guess I do it occasionally but it appears to be getting worse. :p

I had a lovely weekend though. :) I went to 1066 country here in the UK. Interesting. :)

Also the weather is simply lovely today. Nice and sunny. :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It will be fun again when Rue is back and we can talk about traveling. Talking about my mother's dog was nice too.

I have holidays now and will soon visit Bordeaux, but before my girlfriend and I will go to the Basel zoo on Thursday.

That was funny! :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm off to Ghent on Friday. :) I have to admit that I don't really like zoos. :( I see the conservation part but I'm not a fan.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

See, I like the posts like that. It's nice to hear what others around the world are doing and seeing things I can only imagine. And who doesn't like talking about pets? With all the other places to have heavy discussions, it's nice to have a nonsense thread. I started coming to this one to get a break from all the other ones I'd have to check while modding. But starting tomorrow that won't be my job anymore. :smile:

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Well today has been an absolutely brilliant day, weather-wise. Went out for a walk just because it was so nice! I'm really looking forward to Easter soon, too!

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

After a lovely week, it pouring rain today. But should be nice for next weekend and Easter. My sister and her family are coming to town. So I'm having a big cookout. It should be a fun day and I hope to get a lot of pictures. As our kids get older and have lives of their own, it's getting harder and harder to get us all in one place at the same time.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

After a lovely week, it pouring rain today. But should be nice for next weekend and Easter. My sister and her family are coming to town. So I'm having a big cookout. It should be a fun day and I hope to get a lot of pictures. As our kids get older and have lives of their own, it's getting harder and harder to get us all in one place at the same time.

That sounds good.

We'll have a get-together tomorrow as it's my mother's birthday. My girlfriend will join if she doesn't panic ;-)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

How can I stay positive if the people in this thread always bring Cortona back as a topic, it makes me sad after all ;-)

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

Awesome , congratulations Lucia :smile:
windows phone 8.1 is around the corner and if you want to get the early preview of the update , refer to this guide http://forums.windowscentral.com/pr...-read-first-post-before-asking-questions.html

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss