WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I don't like bees. I have an issue every morning with bees flying into my room and waking me up - my room is facing the sun and they want to warm up for the day ... but quite frankly not in my room!

eastwood-lawn.jpg

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Alright, I changed location to US on my phone and the two most important Swiss apps I use are available in this store. So let me brighten up and see what 8.1 brings (maybe tomorrow).

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Ghent? I have never been there but I think it must be pretty.

It looks real nice. I've been to Bruges before and liked that. I have to admit though I'm very excited about our trip to Switzerland in August. I like mountains.

I'm sure I'll enjoy Prague in June too. There's a strange church in one of the small towns not too far away I want to go see. It's decorated with bones.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

It looks real nice. I've been to Bruges before and liked that. I have to admit though I'm very excited about our trip to Switzerland in August. I like mountains.

I'm sure I'll enjoy Prague in June too. There's a strange church in one of the small towns not too far away I want to go see. It's decorated with bones.

In Bruges, I love that film :D

I'd join you for a beer (white wine), but Thun is a little far from here...

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

How can I stay positive if the people in this thread always bring Cortona back as a topic, it makes me sad after all ;-)

When we are around you, we will refer to her as 'she who shall not be named' :wink:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
WPC 75K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

if it makes you feel better I wont be using cortana a lot since I have not use for her ....yet :p

If you had read my explanations you'd know it's not about the Siri part, it's about the functions tied to it. Like Quiet Hours. :p

But I think changing region to US is okay, Bing is locally useless anyway and I often search for international stuff in English. Also the most important Swiss apps are luckily published in the US market place. A little harder to find but there.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

If you had read my explanations you'd know it's not about the Siri part, it's about the functions tied to it. Like Quiet Hours. :p

But I think changing region to US is okay, Bing is locally useless anyway and I often search for international stuff in English. Also the most important Swiss apps are luckily published in the US market place. A little harder to find but there.
I don't even use that on my surface or ipod since i don't see the need to have quiet hours when i can turn off my phone :p.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I don't even use that on my surface or ipod since i don't see the need to have quiet hours when i can turn off my phone :p.

It's a feature I wish for since WP7 was released. For the longest time you were not able to charge your phone turned off, they changed it only recently, and with the fixed store update time you never had update notifications when turning the phone off. Therefore turning it off was never an option. Also I want a white list for emergencies.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It's a feature I wish for since WP7 was released. For the longest time you were not able to charge your phone turned off, they changed it only recently, and with the fixed store update time you never had update notifications when turning the phone off. Therefore turning it off was never an option. Also I want a white list for emergencies.

i know you have a use for it :) i don't that's why for me some of those features are useless. unless we switch places :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs