WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I like spicy stuff ... though I end up crying because its so good but so spicy :cool:

I rarely get watery eyes, regardless how hot but I had some really spicy Thai food once that actually made my eyes water. Tonight wasn't all that spicy. Not sure what happened. :/

Funny thing is though, some people would find it mind blowing. :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I rarely get watery eyes, regardless how hot but I had some really spicy Thai food once that actually made my eyes water. Tonight wasn't all that spicy. Not sure what happened. :/

Funny thing is though, some people would find it mind blowing. :p
o.o you can handle your spicy food, i can only tolerate up to habanero and at that i tear up. maybe the spiciness evaporated when you were cooking it :/

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

The autumn leaves 🍂🍃 are falling like tears from her eyes 😭...there's no use in recalling the pain you felt inside 💔...and I know you're feeling like you should runaway💃...i know you're wondering why you should stay🙇...!!

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Well this has proved an eventful day. Pretty good stuff. Can't wait for tomorrow - bring on 8.1!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

The autumn leaves ���� are falling like tears from her eyes ��...there's no use in recalling the pain you felt inside ��...and I know you're feeling like you should runaway��...i know you're wondering why you should stay��...!!

o.o more sad songs ..... oh boo

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
K, I know it's not much... Just a magic 8 ball app, but I need some reviews.... So, if you download the free trial, hit the icon at the bottom to edit sayings, "sayings", and add a "yes" saying that says, "as true as the Windows Developer Show", text size doesn't matter, hit the check mark, then hit the preview/speak button in front of that saying, when you are on the list of yes sayings, and it will remove the ads.... Please rate the app if you use that method, and enjoy making a custom 8 ball!

http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=7a5d0386-c714-4b86-8ea2-face7e0cd09a

Not sure how long I'll leave that unlock active, and you can delete that saying (tap and hold to delete) and keep it unlocked indefinitely.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire