WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Quizduell isn't good for my mental health. My friends are just too intelligent. If I look at the statistics I am not too bad, but it feels like I am always losing.

At least I always win against my brother ;-)

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

When I play a game, I don't expect fanservice. I unwittingly got a game with a lot of fanservice. C'est la vie.

Oh, what a great opportunity to pop in!

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

Quizduell isn't good for my mental health. My friends are just too intelligent. If I look at the statistics I am not too bad, but it feels like I am always losing.

At least I always win against my brother ;-)
As they say, it's not about picking battles to win, it's about picking battles to lose ;)

I'd lose against you handily, that's for sure. Since I'm roughly half your age. (I expected you to be slightly younger, though.)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

As they say, it's not about picking battles to win, it's about picking battles to lose ;)

I'd lose against you handily, that's for sure. Since I'm roughly half your age. (I expected you to be slightly younger, though.)

Yeah, I am young in spirit. Or maybe just immature. ;-)

I have my strengths, but also weaknesses. I do know NOTHING about sports. I haven't read a single sports headline in years, it just feels so irrelevant to me.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yeah, I am young in spirit. Or maybe just immature. ;-)

I have my strengths, but also weaknesses. I do know NOTHING about sports. I haven't read a single sports headline in years, it just feels so irrelevant to me.

I'd be the same. I simply would fail miserably at any sports question. Especially since I'm not from the EU it would epic fail!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I'd be the same. I simply would fail miserably at any sports question. Especially since I'm not from the EU it would epic fail!

The Questions are mostly German focused. It's fine as I play against other Swiss people, else it would be really unfair.

I'm brilliant in the science areas, except the plant and animal questions... shows the focus of my education I guess ;-)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Umm what's your fav feature rue ?
I love notification centre with quick toggles and new start screen layout.

I'll have to try everything out. I don't have any particular favourites at this time.

I just checked that blog myself and I don't see that message. :/

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

LOL! I get the feeling if it comes today it won't be until later today. I think they want the US (because they're important) to get the update first.

Was that ironic? *looking at international market share* ;-)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb