WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Forget the past :p head into future , windows phone 8.1 is the future and they really tried to make it the best mobile OS :smile:

MS rarely releases anything perfect, if ever. We're getting the dev preview, not the official release. Everyone is acting like this is it. LOL!

Since we're talking about a dev preview, I expect issues. Maybe once the firmware comes with it I'll assume it's better. Until then I'll just wait and see. :)

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

MS rarely releases anything perfect, if ever. We're getting the dev preview, not the official release. Everyone is acting like this is it. LOL!

Since we're talking about a dev preview, I expect issues. Maybe once the firmware comes with it I'll assume it's better. Until then I'll just wait and see. :)

Exactly!!!!!!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

WP8 is not past, it is the present. And don't waste time planning for the future . Live the present.

Living in the moment is fine but there's always tomorrow. :p You need to plan somewhat, it's one of the things that makes us unique in the animal world. :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

On a better note. It's a nice sunny day here. :)

Though a bit cool still in the evenings and mornings. Such a wonderful day though!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks.

As Phil Collins would say "it's just another day for you and me in paradise."

I see people already have their knickers in a knot over the developer preview for 8.1. Boy I tell you, these corporations must laugh at the end of the day when they see people act like this - as for them the mindshare means that they've got their hands entrenched in consumers' pockets firmly.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Morning folks.

As Phil Collins would say "it's just another day for you and me in paradise."

I see people already have their knickers in a knot over the developer preview for 8.1. Boy I tell you, these corporations must laugh at the end of the day when they see people act like this - as for them the mindshare means that they've got their hands entrenched in consumers' pockets firmly.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

Yeah I agree with that. The frenzy has been funny to see. Sad but funny.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Do you like to make an argument on every comment I make? :p

No argument, just saying it like it is. I could argue if you want. :p

One of the great faculties of the human mind is the ability to make plans and think of the future. It is this ability that has enabled us to do what we do. To not do this is to not be human. Everyone does it. Whether you want to or not.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Morning all while it still morning I see the 8.1 dev preview not been released yet, doesn't matter to me since I have to wait till June for new devices.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Morning all while it still morning I see the 8.1 dev preview not been released yet, doesn't matter to me since I have to wait till June for new devices.

It's only 5am in Redmond. I don't see it happening at least until 6am but more likely 8am to 9am. That's my prediction.

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

No argument, just saying it like it is. I could argue if you want. :p

One of the great faculties of the human mind is the ability to make plans and think of the future. It is this ability that has enabled us to do what we do. To not do this is to not be human. Everyone does it. Whether you want to or not.

We must not spend , thinking about tomorrow!!!; Because tomorrow NEVER comes!!!! Each day we can think tomorrow, tomorrow..... But in the end its today that matters. Its what you do now that changes your life and not what you"plan" to do.
We must plan for future. But also think about the present. Because that's what matters in the end.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

We must not spend , thinking about tomorrow!!!; Because tomorrow NEVER comes!!!! Each day we can think tomorrow, tomorrow..... But in the end its today that matters. Its what you do now that changes your life and not what you"plan" to do.
We must plan for future. But also think about the present. Because that's what matters in the end.

I didn't say to not think of the present. What I said is that we naturally plan for tomorrow. It's part of our nature. We need to have goals and plans otherwise we just flounder about.

What matters in the end is of little consequence. What matters it the life you live and the love you give. That is it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)