WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So I'm installing something. I assume it's the preview.

You know what would have been even nicer? It MSFT rolled out both the preview and live update this week. That would be cool. At least with my 8X I would get it before my 925, so that's always a nice treat.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

You know what would have been even nicer? It MSFT rolled out both the preview and live update this week. That would be cool. At least with my 8X I would get it before my 925, so that's always a nice treat.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

That all depends how good the preview is. It's possible the preview may have some bugs. So, I don't mind some road testing prior to an official update.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
WPC 75K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I just went for a three hour hike with my mother to invite her for lunch in a nice place (pictures later) and now I am back.

...installing 8.1.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Well the initial update was to prepare my phone for 8.1, so that's something that i've never had done before.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well the initial update was to prepare my phone for 8.1, so that's something that i've never had done before.

What's really frustrating is that I was through a few updates before it conked out on me. One of them is obviously pretty big.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

What's really frustrating is that I was through a few updates before it conked out on me. One of them is obviously pretty big.

So, how many updates will i exactly need to download? As my internet is screwing up at times too...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234