WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

That all depends how good the preview is. It's possible the preview may have some bugs. So, I don't mind some road testing prior to an official update.

Honestly, MSFT should be leveraging the developer preview since it is a unique opportunity for the masses to find bugs and for those who won't get the official update to really use the OS and be helpful. But that's my take on things anyways...

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Well, for once i am sick and not going to be bed ridden for a week, it feels like i have the typical cold.

It's odd, i got sick three times last year and both of those times made be stay home for about 3 days to 1 week.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Looks like I'll miss out on the 8.1 fun until tomorrow night. I'm by the GF after work and since I didn't feel like walking around with my T100 for class tomorrow, it is 2 days of the Prince as my driver.

I actually don't mind using this thing in public. I'm just not as inclined to pull it out though...should have worn my watch since I check the time alot on my phone.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So, how many updates will i exactly need to download? As my internet is screwing up at times too...

You probably know by now but I'll say it anyway. You have the initial download and then it's 6 more after that. I think download failed after the second one.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

You probably know by now but I'll say it anyway. You have the initial download and then it's 6 more after that. I think download failed after the second one.

I only got one and then it told me to prepare for the 8.1 update and check for updates.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I haven't tested it but I supposedly can get 38mps down and 19mps up. I'm not at the top package either and I'm thinking of upgrading. :)

That is MUCH faster than the **** i have!

I would blame my company who provides the internet based on their geographical location, but i think i would be banned as a result...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss