WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Doing the upgrade now. So far it's been uneventful, no problems. Migrating my data 1 of 19.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

I thought I was pretty positive... We knew what was coming after all.

Exactly, with all the leaks and previews, everyone knew what was coming. If you were expecting something that didn't show up, it's your own fault.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Exactly, with all the leaks and previews, everyone knew what was coming. If you were expecting something that didn't show up, it's your own fault.

Wish that would get around more. Some people will never be satisfied anyway no matter what you did. There still may be 'fixes' prior to the official release though.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Like rue said before . Already the forums exploded with complaints and problem ._.. What did people think this update was going to be?

LOL! I predicted this ages ago. This was bound to happen. :p Oh well. It will be at least a week before things settle down some. Then the, 'When will the Nokia firmware be out' post will start. :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

According to a thread Cortana should magically appear when everything is set to US. No magic for me though ;-)

I'm setting back everything to Swiss, this one feature is not worth the energy.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
WPC 75K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I have found a bug. Even though everything is set to Swiss (regional format) the calendar wants dates set in this confusing reversed format and in AM and PM.

Also parts of the store are in French. But after all it's not final ;-)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo