WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I have found a bug. Even though everything is set to Swiss (regional format) the calendar wants dates set in this confusing reversed format and in AM and PM.

Also parts of the store are in French. But after all it's not final ;-)

Are you blaming MSFT for picking sides for the Swiss store? You need to tell them "sprechen Sie Deutsch"?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

its not interesting:sweaty:. though I did learn a lot about it :) but still its harsh way to learn

I may have said something like this before but life is full of harsh lessons. Many in fact. The trick is learning from them and moving forward.

You can concentrate on your school work if you want and whatever other relations for now. Just keep in mind that as you get older it becomes more difficult to meet someone.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I may have said something like this before but life is full of harsh lessons. Many in fact. The trick is learning from them and moving forward.

You can concentrate on your school work if you want and whatever other relations for now. Just keep in mind that as you get older it becomes more difficult to meet someone.

or I can move like jagger :D but no really I guess I can thank my ex for treating me like she did so I can know how the world is how it its. evil with some nice people in it

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

or I can move like jagger :D but no really I guess I can thank my ex for treating me like she did so I can know how the world is how it its. evil with some nice people in it

There's no such thing as evil. Only not very nice people who we term as evil. Your ex wasn't evil, just immature. Probably like many people you'll encounter at your age.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

There's no such thing as evil. Only not very nice people who we term as evil. Your ex wasn't evil, just immature. Probably like many people you'll encounter at your age.

XD I like that. no such think as evil but no nice people :).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)