WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
WPC 75K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I downloaded the US language files again. I was not able to change phone languages. I can easily switch to English UK though.

Man, this is ****ed up, and it was also a waste of time...

I'll do another hardreset and restore settings.

It entirely ignores US in the hierarchy.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

And of course I forgot that the store is still having troubles. Stay positive, stay positive...

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

And of course I forgot that the store is still having troubles. Stay positive, stay positive...

Up to now? It became stable at where I am 6am in the morning.

It's not going your way...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Oh I noticed the maps still sit in the built in storage...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I have finally admitted it, I have caught a nasty cold. Lying in bed now. At least I have my iPad and the 8X to kkep me company ;-)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Looks like everyone is having a grand time with the developer preview for WP8.1. I think I'll update my 925 when I get home, since that phone is already out of warranty and wait for the OS to officially come to the 8X later. Not in the mood to do any hard resets on that phone. I've got no problem hard reseting my 925 if needed.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm quite happy with the update so far but I've noticed my battery is not lasting very well

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Looks like everyone is having a grand time with the developer preview for WP8.1. I think I'll update my 925 when I get home, since that phone is already out of warranty and wait for the OS to officially come to the 8X later. Not in the mood to do any hard resets on that phone. I've got no problem hard reseting my 925 if needed.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

It's impossible to get Cortana on my 8X. I really wonder who decided this. Maybe they did it only to **** me off ;-)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I noticed to that my battery life took a hit :/ it use to not waste battery on standby but now if loses around 5 percent in 6 hrs :eek: anyways enough complaining >:) I can see snowflake having problems getting cortana and I think It's an htc thing Because boo can't get it on her htc

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb