WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Dang I'm starting to sound like the people on the other threads :eek: bad me

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I should download a emulator and rom for the GBA so I can bask in memories with Pokemon fire red. Hurray for micro ad cards >:) and 8.1

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

The moon tonight is very bright :) looks like the lunar eclipse was a pretty thing to watch

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

The moon tonight is very bright :) looks like the lunar eclipse was a pretty thing to watch

What a coincidence, you had a lunar eclipse too? You could think we have the same moon!!!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It's impossible to get Cortana on my 8X. I really wonder who decided this. Maybe they did it only to **** me off ;-)

And that is why I am waiting for the official release for my 8X because it is the international unlocked, British version. I have enough women in my life as is that are hard to get to in my ears anyways, so I'm not looking to jump through hoops to put her on my 8X.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

My battery is at 64%. 17 hours since last charge, 1 day 1 hour left. I don't have battery saver turned on. The main culprit is Cortana and I was playing around with it a good bit yesterday.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Hmmm...I'm starting to like the Icon a bit more...if the 930 is nice with 8.1, perhaps I will break my rule and go to a 5" as my daily driver. I wouldn't get rid of my 8X, but it may have me use the 930 and Prince as my main phones.

I'm glad I'm in no rush to decide though...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

And that is why I am waiting for the official release for my 8X because it is the international unlocked, British version. I have enough women in my life as is that are hard to get to in my ears anyways, so I'm not looking to jump through hoops to put her on my 8X.

All I wanted is quiet hours, I don't want to talk to my phone, I can talk to Siri. People say she's much nicer anyway!

Just kidding, Siri is as much a toy as Cortana, I'd never us either. But quiet hours really doesn't need to be bound in.

But that's okay. Else I really like 8.1. What's not to like, it's an improvement everywhere.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

I have data sense after the update. I'm just wondering if ATT is going to turn it off in their official update like they have so far.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

First the Swiss Post office and now no Cortana, man you must have ticked somebody of pretty bad :) Hope you feel better soon.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Well, I didn't get to see the eclipse tonight. :\ Oh well, there is always October...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I have data sense after the update. I'm just wondering if ATT is going to turn it off in their official update like they have so far.

I have to say it's strange not seeing you as a mod!

All the US carriers are a bit nasty in some way. :/

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

My battery is at 64%. 17 hours since last charge, 1 day 1 hour left. I don't have battery saver turned on. The main culprit is Cortana and I was playing around with it a good bit yesterday.

I have it on my phone but haven't done anything with it yet. LOL! Unfortunately it shows everything for US. :/

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb