WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So HTC removed English US from phone languages while we set up the phone and later when we select English US from settings we can't remove the phone language we selected when we were setting up the phone for the first time..!!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I've come to the conclusion that people don't understand the terminology of 'preview'. They seem to think it's a fully functioning update.

That's why I recommended my brother to wait. I don't have any problems though.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

So HTC removed English US from phone languages while we set up the phone and later when we select English US from settings we can't remove the phone language we selected when we were setting up the phone for the first time..!!

It's like this on my phone at least.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Have you confirmed this with HTC? I wonder what they have to say about this.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Have you confirmed this with HTC? I wonder what they have to say about this.
I just hard reset my phone to confirm that :/ :( we can contact HTC though just to reconfirm it. :/ but it's weird that they'd remove it from the set up and later add it to the settings..!! -_-

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I just hard reset my phone to confirm that :/ :( we can contact HTC though just to reconfirm it. :/ but it's weird that they'd remove it from the set up and later add it to the settings..!! -_-

There are people with other phones having the same issue as well but it appears to be mostly HTCs.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It is nice to see t-MO users (8X and 810) be able to enjoy full usage of their phones despite t-mo's best attempts.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'll get into the beta fun tonight between assignments. I dont have much on the 925 so a full wipe is ok by me. Not doing that to my 8X though as I have some stuff on it I'd rather not lose.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234