WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Bummer about the head. :/

I saw the new HTC 8M(?) the other day. Very nice looking. WP on that would be awesome. I would even consider getting one!

I seen the HTC One M8 it looks amazing they really have manage to make it better than the htc one M7.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'd love an 9X or a HTC One Windows Phone edition. But not if they do it like Samsung, just releasing old hardware with Windows Phone. (For some unknown reasons they sell tons of Androids so they shouldn't care...)

I don't know if HTC can afford developing a great WP at the moment, most of all with the risks involved and the dominance of Nokia.

My head hurts.

I hope your headache goes away.

Let me take this opportunity to step up to the mic and talk about how much I'm tired of hearing lines similar to this "I'm tired of recycled Android hardware on WP". If this was 2 years ago, I'd agree. Now, it isn't. Hardware as in design is up to the OEMs to do. I'd love a HTC 9x with a unique design and the same internals as what they use for their current One series Android phones. Once Nokia launched the 1520 that shows now we can run the same style internals as Android, people need to be specific and say they don't want a Android designed WP phone...but yet we talk about how cool the M8 would look if it has WP on it.

Doesn't make sense to me. I still think that each OEM because of the same software is used should use a combination if hardware design and add on apps to be distinct. I liked the Ativ SE. The camera looked good enough, the screen was ok enough and even though it looked like a S4.5, it looks better than the S4 but not as good looking as the S5. Samsung can get aware with it because the WP8 market has enough space for them to do so. I hope HTC doesn't do that because they won't sell if they do.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I held it. It was very sleek. Yes it's big and I'm not very fond of big phones but even my wife liked it and she doesn't like the size of my L920!

I've got big hands and use the Prince one handed for time to time. M8 reminds me of a bigger Moto X - both fit great in hand.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I've got big hands and use the Prince one handed for time to time. M8 reminds me of a bigger Moto X - both fit great in hand.

I've got pretty big hands. I was going to post another picture of me but it was too red (not sure why it was red) and you can see how large my hands are so a big phone isn't an issue for me to use. I just don't like carry it around. I just don't have the pockets or case to do so.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Only that the S4 will be half the price of the WP edition. And I wouldn't mind an S5 WP.

Changing the keyboard didn't do anything.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

We need a solid mid-range device, something of a blend between the 810 and 8X in terms of functionality and design but with high resolution 4.7" screen, microSD card support, 8MP camera with dual flash, LTE and a 2200 mAh battery. Everything the 635 should have been but is not going to be. Damn the Moto G sounds so good!!

Depends on how well HTC can source the parts...wouldn't be surprised for them to use similar components to the M7 here, including the Ultrapixel camera -sans OIS. I think if the ported over some of the curves of the M8, they should be ok. Remember the 8X actually has a better feel in hand due to the curves in the back. I'm not sure HTC is in too much of a position to make drastic design changes if they cannot get steady parts supplies.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I was just reading that the people with Lumias who have a similar issue as you installed the US keyboard first, then the language then the region. It seems to work.

Just a thought. :)
I tried it.... There's no option for English US in the list

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I've got pretty big hands. I was going to post another picture of me but it was too red (not sure why it was red) and you can see how large my hands are so a big phone isn't an issue for me to use. I just don't like carry it around. I just don't have the pockets or case to do so.

The Prince fits in my slacks surprisingly well, even in the passbook style case and Let-shaped earphones attached. I just never like those large Armored Personnel Carrier type cases on my phones. I'll post a pic maybe of me using the Prince one handed to show how big my hands are.

Each of my mitts are big enough to cover 85% one member of the GF's rack - and she is a 36D.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

The Prince fits in my slacks surprisingly well, even in the passbook style case and Let-shaped earphones attached. I just never like those large Armored Personnel Carrier type cases on my phones. I'll post a pic maybe of me using the Prince one handed to show how big my hands are.

Each of my mitts are big enough to cover 85% one member of the GF's rack - and she is a 36D.

._. ehhhhhh well that was a nice comparison XD and that must mean your hands are big

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans