WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Ah well. It can be a back up phone. The 810 I'm getting thanks to WorldSpy, it's a better device. ^_^

I hate returning phones. It hurts my heart box for some weird reason. Like I can hear it saying "No body loves me, I'm not good enough".

Okay, so I treat electronics like family. LOL!

Sent from the one in beautiful blue using Tapatalk.

same here I could never part with my 810 even though its been abandoned by tmobile but it will have room in my life :)

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

The Prince fits in my slacks surprisingly well, even in the passbook style case and Let-shaped earphones attached. I just never like those large Armored Personnel Carrier type cases on my phones. I'll post a pic maybe of me using the Prince one handed to show how big my hands are.

Each of my mitts are big enough to cover 85% one member of the GF's rack - and she is a 36D.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

Thanks for the visual, geez!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I don't know if I understand that correctly, but I am thinking of you touching your girlfriend's breasts now...

You're in the right sort of ballpark (did the breastwork for her last night because she loves that sort of thing). Just saying that each of my hands is big enough to cover A and B cup breasts fully easily, and big enough to nearly cover C cups fully and most of a D cup size.

Point is I have big hands, so I can one hand most 5" phones easily...and I can one handed the Prince Ok enough.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You're in the right sort of ballpark (did the breastwork for her last night because she loves that sort of thing). Just saying that each of my hands is big enough to cover A and B cup breasts fully easily, and big enough to nearly cover C cups fully and most of a D cup size.

Point is I have big hands, so I can one hand most 5" phones easily...and I can one handed the Prince Ok enough.

i think there is something wrong with me if i can visualized the A-D size with no problem ._.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

my hands can only handle 4.5 :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Well, I think there's one thing everybody can agree one. Touching your girlfriends breasts is awesome and feels better than any phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99