WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

i think there is something wrong with me if i can visualized the A-D size with no problem ._.

That means you've cupped enough breasts or have too many female family members in your household and have learned stuff unconsciously. Nothing wrong with that either way.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Well, I think there's one thing everybody can agree one. Touching your girlfriends breasts is awesome and feels better than any phone.

I have a mouse pad somewhere at the house, that has a picture of Kasumi, from Dead or Alive. Her chest is 3D and made of gel... To help prevent carpal tunnel syndrome ;)
Anyhow, it's NSFW and the wife takes offense, so they go unused :'(

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

That means you've cupped enough breasts or have too many female family members in your household and have learned stuff unconsciously. Nothing wrong with that either way.

to many female friends and family members ._.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I have a mouse pad somewhere at the house, that has a picture of Kasumi, from Dead or Alive. Her chest is 3D and made of gel... To help prevent carpal tunnel syndrome ;)

Got a question there since we're briefly on this theme...if you get a pair that looks like the wife's own, would you be allowed to use it?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

that seems like that would be a nice mouse pad to use :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Man! They were cheap with the spicy pork in the rice bowl today...betcha if it were that cute One (think she is either Korean but moreso Japanese) that was working the register when I went last week I would have gotten a better serving of meat.

Ah well, technically the portions are correct so the chef (who is male at this spot) did the right thing...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786