WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Anyhow, I'm off to finish my rice bowl and work some assignment for class and go see patients. I'll leave the body of this current conversation in good hands...

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Anyhow, I'm off to finish my rice bowl and work some assignment for class and go see patients. I'll leave the body of this current conversation in good hands...

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

i wonder where this thread will go of to

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I don't know why but I think most of the things in 8.1 that were lost where brought upon the people who asked for it in the first place :/

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I really see it coming. I won't have the patience to wait for the new iPhone, and as I like the size of the L930 as well as WP8.1, most of all if a new Spotify app is released until then, for other apps I can compensate with the iPad, I'll probably get one.

But it won't be released until June, so maybe I'll change my mind again, likely a hundred times or so. ;-)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I really see it coming. I won't have the patience to wait for the new iPhone, and as I like the size of the L930 as well as WP8.1, most of all if a new Spotify app is released until then, for other apps I can compensate with the iPad, I'll probably get one.

But it won't be released until June, so maybe I'll change my mind again, likely a hundred times or so. ;-)

lol still indecisive :p what ever phone you get I bet you will like it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro