WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I think a 1020 successor will come out soon. That's what I want. A worthy successor to my 920. :)

But will it be a Phablet though?

Probably not, as most people who want a 1020 successor want it to be 4.5-5.0 inches.

I don't know whether I should get the 1520 next weekend or wait! I've waited two whole years, resisting the urge to get the 920, 928 unlocked, 1020, and 1520 with WP8 and all its new features. I don't know how much longer I can wait to upgrade! I know I won't get screwed over on the software side again like WP7.5/8 to WP8 but I have the feeling I'll definitely miss out on some awesome new hardware whether it is a new Phablet, or a camera-phone, or a phone with a screen size halfway between the 1020 and 1520. If I do wait for a new phone, Microsoft should give me some sort of award for an iron will or something!

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
lol maybe :/ but I don't know what to uninstall lol

I think that much apps is only good to show an arrogant Android or iPhone person that apps aren't a problem in WP. Other than that I don't even think even giving Cortana a schedule for when to use which apps could make that many apps be able to be used regularly. There are the tool apps like flashlight that never get used except when needed, but... 175... That crazeh!

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

I don't know whether I should get the 1520 next weekend or wait! I've waited two whole years, resisting the urge to get the 920, 928 unlocked, 1020, and 1520 with WP8 and all its new features. I don't know how much longer I can wait to upgrade! I know I won't get screwed over on the software side again like WP7.5/8 to WP8 but I have the feeling I'll definitely miss out on some awesome new hardware whether it is a new Phablet, or a camera-phone, or a phone with a screen size halfway between the 1020 and 1520. If I do wait for a new phone, Microsoft should give me some sort of award for an iron will or something!

This could be one of the hardest decisions I have ever made yet! (just kidding my life would be really easy if it was one of the hardest decisions I have ever made)

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I think that much apps is only good to show an arrogant Android or iPhone person that apps aren't a problem in WP. Other than that I don't even think even giving Cortana a schedule for when to use which apps could make that many apps be able to be used regularly. There are the tool apps like flashlight that never get used except when needed, but... 175... That crazeh!

:p I used to modify my lockscreen and start screen maybe it's all those apps :p gonna remove now!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans