WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm basically the biggest ***** in this world (block the word please go ahead I just abused myself :/) :p I blocked background task for Cortana and was waiting for quiet hours I enabled it and VOILA! it opened
but! I'm wondering will the mods ban me for abusing myself? :/ bu I just called myself an *****

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm basically the biggest ***** in this world (block the word please go ahead I just abused myself :/) :p I blocked background task for Cortana and was waiting for quiet hours I enabled it and VOILA! it opened
but! I'm wondering will the mods ban me for abusing myself? :/ bu I just called myself an *****

Eh boo I don't think they will block you for very censoring yourself 👻

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Got the android SDK working for a specific program I use and it only took a few months :p

I found some happy/good threads about WP8.1 it nice to see them against the wave of negativity.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

@chregu, just curious about the language options on your phone. Are the links in each language option hidden or disabled?

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I just woke up in pain like every night the last few days. It really felt better yesterday evening, however at the moment it's no fun.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

@chregu, just curious about the language options on your phone. Are the links in each language option hidden or disabled?

I can switch to every language, at least UK and German, just not English US. It just doesn't do anything then.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

y6ubyzer.png

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So I hard rest my phone the 810 to he exact and I was minding my own business then I looked at my 810 and I went to the Field test and I went to network test any I saw 4g the lte bands ._. I wanted to test it out but I don't have lte here and I wanted to take a picture but when I updated my phones extras and info it went away :( dang

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Sore throat like never before in my life. I didn't know it can hurt enough to wake you up night after night. I have other symptoms but they kind of matter not that much in comparison ;-)

Probably an infection, better get it checked out soon. Also, I hope you feel better.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

I wonder if anyone won't have the 8.1 preview by the time the official update or a phone with WP8.1 phone comes out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium