WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Cortana has a bug with the calendar, keeps making the date and time set to April 20, 10pm even when I said otherwise (date and time properly recognized)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Cortana has a bug with the calendar, keeps making the date and time set to April 20, 10pm even when I said otherwise (date and time properly recognized)

Maybe they will fix it :/? Who knows

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

Sup

Still playing with windows phone 8.1 , yesterday while traveling in metro , some peeps who have windows phone noticed something different on my phone (notification centre and new start screen ) lol they were amazed and asked how did you get this update , at first I said it's a top secret but later I guided them on how to get dev preview account :smile:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Still playing with windows phone 8.1 , yesterday while traveling in metro , some peeps who have windows phone noticed something different on my phone (notification centre and new start screen ) lol they were amazed and asked how did you get this update , at first I said it's a top secret but later I guided them on how to get dev preview account :smile:

Should of held then up to when it got released ;)

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

Should of held then up to when it got released ;)

Hehe they got excited , if I don't they could have kidnaped me (they were big and healthy :p) btw as soon as they joined dev preview they got the first small update and I was happy to see them smiling :D
And I remembered one of them kissed me (wait on my cheeks ) :p and then I made myself to deboard from train

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Hehe they got excited , if I don't they could have kidnaped me (they were big and healthy :p) btw as soon as they joined dev preview they got the first small update and I was happy to see them smiling :D
And I remembered one of them kissed me (wait on my cheeks ) :p and then I made myself to deboard from train
fight them off >:) and ehhhh I wouldn't not want to know who kisses you ._.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
In the process of updating my cracked screen 920 with the 8.1 Preview. If it is all that, I'll put it on my 925. My 8X is still off limits for now.

Maybe I'm being a fuddy duddy but I'm not terribly in a rush to get 8.1 before it's ready. They've made the Xbox music app worse, so that pisses me off. I'm cool with waiting...

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

In the process of updating my cracked screen 920 with the 8.1 Preview. If it is all that, I'll put it on my 925. My 8X is still off limits for now.

Maybe I'm being a fuddy duddy but I'm not terribly in a rush to get 8.1 before it's ready. They've made the Xbox music app worse, so that pisses me off. I'm cool with waiting...

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

I have yet to use the music thing yet. I should use it soon to see what the whole problem is

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

And that was Clippy talking...

2a6ehy6e.png

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Cortana gives bad headlines as a start for a new day....it was about some two south Dakota girls

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb