WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Yep, but battery life is still terrible i had my phone on airplane mode last night when i went to bed with a full charge, been off airplane mode for an hour and a half and down 10% already :S

Go for a soft reset. It's possible something is 'stuck' also check your background tasks.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
WPC 75K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Shouldn't there be more high-end WP devices? There's only the Lumia 930. Even though the Samsung Galaxy S4 WP edition also has the Snapdragon 800 I wouldn't consider it being high-end, I wouldn't consider it in any way...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Shouldn't there be more high-end WP devices? There's only the Lumia 930. Even though the Samsung Galaxy S4 WP edition also has the Snapdragon 800 I wouldn't consider it being high-end, I wouldn't consider it in any way...

There's more rumoured devices coming. Probably not until June.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

The Samsung might not get an international release anyway. Or not in the near future at least.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

There's more rumoured devices coming. Probably not until June.

Something high-end? There are all the Lumias with similar prices and similar specs but different numbers to be replaced, but that's not what I am looking for :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Something high-end? There are all the Lumias with similar prices and similar specs but different numbers to be replaced, but that's not what I am looking for :)

Don't know really. You would hope that newer devices would have better specs. The issue with Nokia is that they tend to slice and dice things to get different price points. As someone pointed out in a thread recently, there is no 'perfect' Nokia device.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I don't appreciate how you are criticizing my cake.

You can Google "Russenzopf" pictures, that's just how this thing is supposed to look.

LOL! She's just making a point of how her mum would want it. That's all. You're cake looks amazing. :)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

LOL! She's just making a point of how her mum would want it. That's all. You're cake looks amazing. :)

She says her mother would not eat my cake because it's not perfect enough. It's even so bad her mother would never forget it.

I don't think that's very polite. I am a proud baker of fine cakes :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

She says her mother would not eat my cake because it's not perfect enough. It's even so bad her mother would never forget it.

She wrote it in the context if she had baked it. Not you. :p Of course her mother should know the cake first, as you pointed out. :)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

She wrote it in the context if she had baked it. Not you. :p Of course her mother should know the cake first, as you pointed out. :)

Doesn't matter anyway as all the guests liked it. I think that's more important than what "she who also shall not be named"'s mother thinks ;-)

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Umm your cake is perfect for me :/ i was talking about my mum..!! Don't get offended LOL

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos