WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Coffee is nice. However I will take the next train and I'd run into the risk of missing it.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm doing not much, I'm not really bored and I am quite hungry at the moment. :)

It's almost lunch time here and I'm getting hungry. I'm tired. Bit bored.

I'm a little over the whole WP8.1 thing currently. Tired of all the threads of people having a whinge and whine. :p

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
It's almost lunch time here and I'm getting hungry. I'm tired. Bit bored.

I'm a little over the whole WP8.1 thing currently. Tired of all the threads of people having a whinge and whine. :p

This I think one them has now reach 800 post!

Where all the good threads about WP8.1 I did see one then someone replied that one sided having just positive post I thought it one sided have negative post but no one complains about that.

/rant over

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

This I think one them has now reach 800 post!

Where all the good threads about WP8.1 I did see one then someone replied that one sided having just positive post I thought it one sided have negative post but no one complains about that.

/rant over

In a way, at least MS gets some form or feedback once they sort through the crap that is. The bad part is we have to suffer seeing a new post pop up with the same complaint that someone has already mentioned. I do feel sorry for the mods. There's even people complaining about that.. :p

Shinigami910

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site

My carrier sucks, I mean really, it's crap. :p

I have no data again. Second time in two weeks. :/

What carrier again?
I lost my data signal at the beginning of the week phoned up Vodafone and explained to them the problem. Was promptly told one of the 3G antennas were down. The customer adviser than said due to your inconvenience i am going to credit your account with ?10 and im also going to give you three months unlimited data! I was like now that's customer service!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

What carrier again?
I lost my data signal at the beginning of the week phoned up Vodafone and explained to them the problem. Was promptly told one of the 3G antennas were down. The customer adviser than said due to your inconvenience i am going to credit your account with ?10 and im also going to give you three months unlimited data! I was like now that's customer service!

Credit wouldn't do much for me. The only thing would be a free month. :p

I use Virgin which piggy backs off EE. The guy here that uses EE is having issues so it's a EE problem.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss