WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

And as you would say, that is why we have options :) Time to fast using Nokia Mix Radio:)

Tried it, didn't like it. So I'm stuck waiting for 8.1.1. I've got the music i like on my 8X so there is no way I'm putting the 8.1 preview on it.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I want to get a work visa and go to another country. I think getting out of the US would be good for me in both a learning and growing way.

I'd really like to go to Japan but.. Any other great countries that don't make it impossible for foreigners to work in?

I would have said Switzerland, but oh well...

I don't think anybody from outside the EU and who isn't really interested in European politics will get this joke.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I want to get a work visa and go to another country. I think getting out of the US would be good for me in both a learning and growing way.

I'd really like to go to Japan but.. Any other great countries that don't make it impossible for foreigners to work in?

Sent from the one in beautiful blue using Tapatalk.

Denmark, Germany, Netherlands - I am listing places where I have had a potential job offer:)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I've forgotten. Are you under 30?

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I didn't. Shoot.

It's complicated and boring to explain. There was a national referendum and the Swiss decided to end free movement of foreign people from EU countries. Which causes quite some problems now for everybody. The entire referendum was based on xenophobia and the incomprehensible fear of losing our wealth.

Shinigami910

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site

The UK government are currently all about giving jobs to foreigners :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm turning 30 this year in September.

There's the option of studying abroad unless you have some unique skill. In most countries (except Canada) you have the option to work during study, though it's limited. Also the option to work after study is available depending on the degree.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

That sounds like a mess. I've never felt the desire to go to Switzerland though. Japan, China, Korea are the countries I'd love to work/visit in.

Become an English tutor. You don't even need to be a teacher just get a recognized qualification.

Shinigami910

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site

It's not that bad. :p They are putting things is place to make it less attractive.

Hahahaha i still cant remember the last time i walked into a retail or food establishment and didn't hear the staff talking to each other in a language that wasn't English. Lol

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Hahahaha i still cant remember the last time i walked into a retail or food establishment and didn't hear the staff talking to each other in a language that wasn't English. Lol

That's because 99% of most young adults don't want to work in those establishments.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yeah. That can be added into my curriculum while I'm learning small electronics repair. I'll need two years of a foreign language to get my degree, I'm thinking Japanese.

What I meant is that you can use English tutoring as a means of getting into those countries that you want to visit.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett