WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Looks like things got into one of my wheelhouses (social welfare)...pity I can't mix it up as I'm trying to go to lunch with one of the social workers here that I barely see...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Looks like things got into one of my wheelhouses (social welfare)...pity I can't mix it up as I'm trying to go to lunch with one of the social workers here that I barely see...

awww you missed one of the discussions that come out of the blue with substance ;p also have fun with your friend

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

I'm the pointy guy. I'm 58, have two children and five grandchildren. Been married to the same woman for almost 33 years. And you know what? It's a good life. It hasn't always been easy and there have been bumps. Try finding a job when GE buys out your company and lays everyone off a year later, when you are over 50. But it can be done. You just have to figure out what you need to do and do it. Good things happen when you keep at it. And when times are tough, try your best not to bring it home or take it out on your family. Because the moments with them are what get you through that.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm the pointy guy. I'm 58, have two children and five grandchildren. Been married to the same woman for almost 33 years. And you know what? It's a good life. It hasn't always been easy and there have been bumps. Try finding a job when GE buys out your company and lays everyone off a year later, when you are over 50. But it can be done. You just have to figure out what you need to do and do it. Good things happen when you keep at it. And when times are tough, try your best not to bring it home or take it out on your family. Because the moments with them are what get you through that.

you got married when you were 25 +or - .good stuff :D

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

huh I just noticed that you came at the time when we stopped talking ;)

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

or you wanted to takeover the thread ;) since you can

Wasn't trying to take over. Saw I was being mentioned and also had something to add to the conversation.

You'll get used to the no-mod look in no time. I already have.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Wasn't trying to take over. Saw I was being mentioned and also had something to add to the conversation.

You'll get used to the no-mod look in no time. I already have.

its just strange......... I have gotten used to the title of mod.... hey how come you don't have the retired mod banner on your signature ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720