WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
Nope I think you have to go to the office app to send a document

But you can still attach a .ppt, .doc, etc. now right? Was this just one of the new WP8 features that stayed in WP8.1?

Edit: By new WP8 features I mean new to me since I have WP7.8

Last edited:

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I would like to know why anyone will want the 822 over there ._.

Because it is an unlocked phone it tends to sell quite well overseas. So far I have sold them to people in Canada, Brazil, Sweden, Albania and Sri Lanka with direct shipping. Through channels in Miami, New York and Seattle, I believe some of my 822 phones have reached Trinidad and Tobago, Dominican Republic, Vietnam, Russia, Ukraine and India. I have had inquiries from Bolivia and Dominican Republic as well.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

well this class of crime was interesting. there was this guy who said r some girls bring rape to themselves and its their fault then before he got to finish a girl who I think is sexist objected saying " you got to be ******* kidding I don't buy into your bull**** what you said is typical male bull****. so the guy kept saying "Its not my problem to report something that is not my problem" then he teacher said its not :your responsibility to say if its a crime or not just call the police they will deal with that"

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

So nice to be able to text from my desk.....the two or three bars is the best thing that happened to my Lumia 810 with the WP8.1 update:)

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

well this class of crime was interesting. there was this guy who said r some girls bring rape to themselves and its their fault then before he got to finish a girl who I think is sexist objected saying " you got to be ******* kidding I don't buy into your bull**** what you said is typical male bull****. so the guy kept saying "Its not my problem to report something that is not my problem" then he teacher said its not :your responsibility to say if its a crime or not just call the police they will deal with that"
Confused 😖

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb