WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

well this class of crime was interesting. there was this guy who said r some girls bring rape to themselves and its their fault then before he got to finish a girl who I think is sexist objected saying " you got to be ******* kidding I don't buy into your bull**** what you said is typical male bull****. so the guy kept saying "Its not my problem to report something that is not my problem" then he teacher said its not :your responsibility to say if its a crime or not just call the police they will deal with that"

That's a problem there. Betcha if it was that guy's mother/sister/some other woman close to him that that was happening to, he'd cry outrage.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

That's a problem there. Betcha if it was that guy's mother/sister/some other woman close to him that that was happening to, he'd cry outrage.

then again I do believe in way if something happened to anyone even when the warnings are set the kinda brought it to themselves :/ but it was an interesting "debate" sexist vs male :p but it was his responsibly to call anyway

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

then again I do believe in way if something happened to anyone even when the warnings are set the kinda brought it to themselves :/ but it was an interesting "debate" sexist vs male :p but it was his responsibly to call anyway

Young man, that's very, very incorrect.

Sexual assault isn't about sex. It is about power and control, the abuse of power by (some) men to control women. Those women in India traveling on the bus going home who got assaulted in the back of the bus didn't bring it on themselves. I could point out too many examples.

Assault is assault. No matter how the woman or man is dressed, that's not ok under any moral or legal grounds.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

Nope, only 3 sizes available to devs... However you could just put 2 small tiles next to each other

Yeah, but I think it would look better to take up that little gap between them. Plus it could work as an interactive live tile too with a switch icon that could do something like turn a setting on or off.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So...I'm going to put the preview on my 925 at home when I get in, between assignments. I will perhaps be able to do a theme that I've always wanted to do. If I pull it off, will post the screenshot...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

As much as I like the iPad, I have to restart the silly thing frequently due to various issues. Definitely more than my 8X.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Sexual assault isn't about sex. It is about power and control, the abuse of power by (some) men to control women. Those women in India traveling on the bus going home who got assaulted in the back of the bus didn't bring it on themselves. I could point out too many examples.

Assault is assault. No matter how the woman or man is dressed, that's not ok under any moral or legal grounds.
nono you got me all wrong . I should of been clear about. im not saying it to every girl or male who gets sexually assaulted is their fault becuase its not their fault but when a person warns them not to go back to that guy or girl and says well he or she will change but doesn't and that happens then its on then because they chose to go back to that situation or when a person choses to go into prostitution for some reason and ignores the warnings and gets sexually assaulted, then its on them again. I know any type of assault is bad

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I was at a petrol bunk and an old man in his late 50s pinched me...SO WRONG! I was in abaya

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I fully agree.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

As much as I like the iPad, I have to restart the silly thing frequently due to various issues. Definitely more than my 8X.

I have rarely re-started my iPad, probably the only time I have to do it is when I update the OS:) That is something I have to give iOS some credit for. But by the same token, I rarely restart my Lumia 810 as well.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

Yeah, but I think it would look better to take up that little gap between them. Plus it could work as an interactive live tile too with a switch icon that could do something like turn a setting on or off.

Umm so I know this is the off topic subforum, but trying to change the topic of the current discussion, does anyone think that this (quoted) could be a reasonable size to have?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion