WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Umm so I know this is the off topic subforum, but trying to change the topic of the current discussion, does anyone think that this (quoted) could be a reasonable size to have?

I wasn't trying to get into a debate I was saying what happed in class about that o.o

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You should just relax and take more time to write. I didn't really get what you wanted to say in your previous post.

nah im bad with words and explaining my self but I am good at expressing myself with body language and example

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I have rarely re-started my iPad, probably the only time I have to do it is when I update the OS:) That is something I have to give iOS some credit for. But by the same token, I rarely restart my Lumia 810 as well.

Well, I have issues with Knights of the Old Republic I can only get rid of with a restart sometimes and just now I was not able to connect to the internet until I restarted.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

nono you got me all wrong . I should of been clear about. im not saying it to every girl or male who gets sexually assaulted is their fault becuase its not their fault but when a person warns them not to go back to that guy or girl and says well he or she will change but doesn't and that happens then its on then because they chose to go back to that situation or when a person choses to go into prostitution for some reason and ignores the warnings and gets sexually assaulted, then its on them again. I know any type of assault is bad

Gotta clean that up again too.

If a woman chooses to go into commercial sex work (many are forced into it, by the way) the "customer" still doesn't have the right to assault her.

Some women in DV situations may choose to stay with a partner because he is so violate that leaving would cause more harm on more people. There is a whole host of literature out there on this sort of stuff. To the point where some women may use foster,care as a way to protect their kids from the abuser by letting the State the kids because splitting up the family that way is safer than the abuser solely having access to the children.

The stuff you speak of has a lot more grey areas to it than you can possibly imagine. Gotta be sharp on that knowledge because while I can see where you're coming from, if someone cursed you out for what you just said as being just as bad or somewhat worse than what that guy said, I wouldn't blame them for doing that.

Because both perspectives aren't empowering to the victim.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

we went to our old house and there was this cat which dad says reminds him of me :p as soon as my dad entered she came running to him :D

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

In other words, two of the smallest live tiles combined horizontally - or vertically too! I've always wanted tile sizes like those since WP8 came out.

does anyone think that this (quoted) could be a reasonable size to have?

I was asking because I made this suggestion (http://windowsphone.uservoice.com/f...gestions/4174587-small-double-wide-live-tiles) a long time ago thinking it might get a lot of responses but then I realized that there's really no way for any idea to get seen other than luck since there's tens of thousands of ideas already there. I should probably put this post in an on-topic thread too, but who thinks this is a somewhat good idea?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I would reply to mia but I kinda scared to say anything because im bad at explain what I mean x.x damn I should take communications class

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I was asking because I made this suggestion (small double-wide live tiles – Feature Suggestions for Windows Phone) a long time ago thinking it might get a lot of responses but then I realized that there's really no way for any idea to get seen other than luck since there's tens of thousands of ideas already there. I should probably put this post in an on-topic thread too, but who thinks this is a somewhat good idea?
my younger sister wanted that for a long time but later didn't want it because it would make her start screen to long to scroll down

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I would reply to mia but I kinda scared to say anything because im bad at explain what I mean x.x damn I should take communications class

There's no need to be scared. You simply take the opportunity to practice getting your thoughts out clearly. That's all. We are all learning from each other here, amidst the silliness

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

The entire reason I started being active in the forums is because I know my debate/argument/(some better word I can't remember) skills need improving. And from that last sentence you can tell they still do.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

The entire reason I started being active in the forums is because I know my debate/argument/(some better word I can't remember) skills need improving. And from that last sentence you can tell they still do.

I need to get better at that too :p

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

ummm interacting?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo