WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I was aiming at the colorless screen =|

I've been asking for a colorless theme look, inspired by the simple calendar live tiles for months now. I've skinned all but my Amazing weather and battery app. Once I do that, I'll post the light and dark versions as screenshots.

By the way, many people like this because high contrast mode up to this point was the closest thing to it. WPC actually wrote an article on high contrast mode when WP8 was launched.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I've been asking for a colorless theme look, inspired by the simple calendar live tiles for months now. I've skinned all but my Amazing weather and battery app. Once I do that, I'll post the light and dark versions as screenshots.

By the way, many people like this because high contrast mode up to this point was the closest thing to it. WPC actually wrote an article on high contrast mode when WP8 was launched.

Wow 😲 congrats 🎉 there was a new app for making the tiles transparent which are not if you needed... 😊

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I think I just need to change my battery app and once weatherflow adds that support in good to go (or I could change the weather app too). Until then ill post what I have now as my 925's start screen.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss