WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Because it makes me sad that I can't have her. That was established shortly before the 8.1 preview release I think ;-)

For a short period of time I thought I could have her anyway, but HTC played against me.

If it makes you feel better, she isn't on my Lumia 925 either.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Well, I'm off to France. (Not quite yet, but I don't think I'll post again before.)

Have a nice weekend and I hope you'll find your eggs. I watched some Swiss comedians once, they painted their testicles. Don't ask me why I remembered this right now, still, enjoy!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Really? You should have no issues at all.

Yup, she isn't there. Probably because mine is a Malay variant. And yes, all my stuff is set to US English. What I may do is to do a hard reset, but I'm not really pinning for Cortana like that.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well, I'm off to France. (Not quite yet, but I don't think I'll post again before.)

Have a nice weekend and I hope you'll find your eggs. I watched some Swiss comedians once, they painted their testicles. Don't ask me why I remembered this right now, still, enjoy!

You know, it's been a banner week when testicles and breasts made an appearance here.

Hope you enjoy your weekend, along with the GF's paps. Try not to think of us while taking care of them...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yup, she isn't there. Probably because mine is a Malay variant. And yes, all my stuff is set to US English. What I may do is to do a hard reset, but I'm not really pinning for Cortana like that.

I wasn't one pinning either. I just wanted to try it out. It's a bit of fun but I didn't spend hours with it like many people on here. :p There's people with way too much time on their hands.

My wife thought it was interesting too. First thing she asked was whether there was a different voice. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Um... yeah (about the testicles)

Have a great time!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I wasn't one pinning either. I just wanted to try it out. It's a bit of fun but I didn't spend hours with it like many people on here. :p There's people with way too much time on their hands.

My wife thought it was interesting too. First thing she asked was whether there was a different voice. :p

I would use Cortana to do a few things, certainly, but not OD like many folks here. Like I said, I'm fine with waiting for the official update for the 8X.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm hopeful that on the official update they bring back the album art in the Music player. This stuff in the stripped down build isn't cute at all.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm hopeful that on the official update they bring back the album art in the Music player. This stuff in the stripped down build isn't cute at all.

I get the feeling it will be updated with the official release. I truly believe we have a 'preview' version and not RTM as many think.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I get the feeling it will be updated with the official release. I truly believe we have a 'preview' version and not RTM as many think.

I agree. And i think MSFT let this out as a way to keep people interested. There must be a few hidden gems coming in the official update.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well the was an interesting read :p never would I thought we would mention breasts and testicls ._. Well now I have see it all :p

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I think all of us are guinea pigs and Microsoft is learning to adapt through us. I think the final release will fix most of the qualms we are fussing about now.

?Sent from a larger than life device. Using Tapatalk?

So I wonder if the 810 will get it ;)

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss