WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Do you have 20+ years in engineering and a partner who owns an EU passport? :p

Honestly, I could never live in the US. It would drive me batty.

See, we have something in common! I couldn't live in the EU for the same reason.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'll be the first and say... I don't get it.

There was an accident on a major highway the resulted in 10 deaths. It was a fed ex that crossed to the other side of the median to hit a charter bus with high school seniors going to look at Humboldt state. Also the accident occurred right outside of my town

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

There was an accident on a major highway the resulted in 10 deaths. It was a fed ex that crossed to the other side of the median to hit a charter bus with high school seniors going to look at Humboldt state. Also the accident occurred right outside of my town

Oh. I see. Sounds unpleasant.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

What drives you batty about the EU? I'm curious now. :)

Just not my lifestyle. And I think a difference of attitudes and personalities. Nothing major, just don't think I'd enjoy anything longer than a visit. Besides, I need my New Orleans Saints football in the fall!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Just not my lifestyle. And I think a difference of attitudes and personalities. Nothing major, just don't think I'd enjoy anything longer than a visit. Besides, I need my New Orleans Saints football in the fall!

To each their own. :) I haven't made it to New Orleans yet. (I'm not a football fan, regardless of which side of the ocean you live on). It's a place I want to get to though along with some others over in the US.

I like the US, the country has some beautiful spots and I have friends (people other than online) that live there. I've traveled quite extensively down the east side of the US and I've enjoyed most of the travel. What I wouldn't be able to handle is the politics. Not to say here is much better, because politics is horrible everywhere, but just something about US politics I just don't like. Then there's the so called 'news' outlets...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6