WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Waiting for the next weekend. Apparently att thinks Easter's more important than getting money from me. ):/

Yeah, the one time when AT&T DOESN'T want your money is Easter, what color are you getting your 1520 in?

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

Yeah, the one time when AT&T DOESN'T want your money is Easter, what color are you getting your 1520 in?

Well I wanted it in green but unless that comes out next next weekend I'm getting it in black and probably just get a green case.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well, it's the easter weekend. What is everybody doing this weekend?

I'm going to go to a BBQ this Saturday :) I haven't had a relaxing thing like that in a while. Besides I got to enjoy this Cali weather :p

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

They have to mix the yellow and cyan to make green :p

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

But would it really take more than 2-3 months (time since evleaks leaked that picture) plus however much longer it'll be until they have it ready for sale? Sam Sabri even made that short video showing that they had one - I know mass production takes more time than making one phone - but since they had one ready at build, I wish Nokia would at least announce a "part" of a month that it would be available in.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

But would it really take more than 2-3 months (time since evleaks leaked that picture) plus however much longer it'll be until they have it ready for sale? Sam Sabri even made that short video showing that they had one - I know mass production takes more time than making one phone - but since they had one ready at build, I wish Nokia would at least announce a "part" of a month that it would be available in.
idk when it will be released but they did say summer :O

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

im really digging the favorites syncing from my surface to pc to phone and vise-versa. I guess that's the perks of being on one ecosystem everything just works :D now to get an xbox one to complete my msft ecosystem and also beat jobs in titian fall >:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb