WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Morning folks. Working on a Saturday is always fun and exciting...especially when it is the medical director in clinic (that means it is almost always super busy)

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

After reading all those issues Lumia users are having with their devices, I am so happy having the HTC 8S. If only this phone has LTE...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

After reading all those issues Lumia users are having with their devices, I am so happy having the HTC 8S. If only this phone has LTE...

My 925 has been going good with 8.1 so far. I fixed the language stuff and I have Cortana up and running. The battery life has been bad with and without Cortana, so I think that is because it was an earlier build. I still won't out this on my 8X until the music app is halfway decent.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I think my only issues are minor lag and heating up. I'm pretty sure it's due to only having 512MB of RAM. Also because it's a developers preview, so it's not at all customized/tweaked for my device. I can really tell because on certain menus, they'll show up but disappear. Like the equalizer setting, the 521 shouldn't have it but it shows up for a second and poofs.

?Sent from a larger than life device. Using Tapatalk?

I would blame the low ram. Maybe when tmobile pushes the OTA . It will be better now

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)